Senior Full-Stack Web Developer – Incredible Progression Opportunities
Our client, an established world leading Healthcare Agency, are seeking a talented and ambitious Full-Stack Web Developer ready to step into a management role. This is a developer position with a difference – you will have your finger on the pulse, leading the development team and liaising with clients across the country. You’ll be a strong confident communicator, skilled senior developer and have the opportunity to be a key figure in all aspects of the business – you will work closely with creative leaders, developers and management from alpha through to release, facing clients, leading teams and being hands on and passionate at all times.
This is a rare opportunity to step up into management, utilising your skills built through years of exceptional development achievements and success, in a productive and progressive environment.
· Day-to-day management of the Development Team
· Overseeing and leading the technical development of all projects
· Train and mentor team members
· Recruiting and managing freelancers and offshore contractors
· Taking a lead of all other technical staff
· Liaise with clients for all technical project aspects
· Responsible for timing, budget and ensuring projects are commercially viable
Essential skills and experience:
· Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Developer, most recently as a Senior Developer or Architect
· Strong understanding of .Net, C#, MVC and SQL Server
· Knowledge of Windows Server and Internet Information Server (IIS)
· Experience with Agile project management
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Proven leadership and management skills
If you are looking for excellent progression opportunities in a forward-thinking company, please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!