Our client - a vibrant leading Brand Consultancy agency, who are on the Top 100 UK Brand Consultancies list, and they are not stopping there(!!) - are seeking a highly skilled and creative Digital Designer to join their stunning offices in Central London!
Life at this client is anything but predictable or monotonous, as there are constantly opportunities to push onwards & upwards in the team and to grow within the company & lead the way with innovative digital design. We are looking for a highly creative & confident digital designer who has previously worked at well-respected & reputable agencies and can demonstrate an ability to work across a variety of projects, disciplines & industries from brief to completion, to join this friendly and collaborative team!
You will be an integral part of the creative team, working closely with the 5 other designers and the creative director. However, you'll be the only digital designer, and so will be confident to provide innovative creative solutions for a range of clients across a range of sectors. You will need to be passionate and forward thinking about all things digital! Responsibilities: " Scoping, planning & designing beautiful digital platforms. " Producing innovative content for clients & campaign concepts. " Must know how to Question a brief and propose creative and strategic solutions " Confidently working across all areas of the creative process. " Art directing photoshoots. " Be an integral part of the creative team, enthusiastic about all things design! " Ability to prioritise workload, confidently assess timings, and flag when you think deadlines will need to be adjusted.
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong online & web design skills, with a keen attention to detail
- An understanding/knowledge of UX
- Sketch is a must!
- Experience across microsites, email marketing and social media campaigns
- Branding experience/ graphic design background would be ideal
- Confident to present ideas to the team
- Keen to explore the possibilities and relevance of latest innovations, technologies & platforms.
- Fantastic team player
- Basic use of After effects would be a benefit
- Any further skills would be advantageous
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then send your CV & portfolio in now for immediate consideration