Digital Designer- Highly conceptual and creative!
Our client, an award-winning communications agency based near London Bridge, are looking for an exceptional digital designer to join their friendly and collaborative team on a permanent basis to create compelling and engaging brand stories, with a focus on digital, campaigns, films, and apps! This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking creative agency with phenomenal progression opportunities.
You will work closely with the Creative Director to produce concepts and create award-winning work, responding to briefs with articulate and relevant ideas. You will be required to apply an understanding of UI and digital design to wireframes and user journeys applying concepts to various touch-points, from banners and press ads to storyboards and apps.
- At least two years in an agency
- Principally digitally focused, but with some experience of print and film
- Experience of employee engagement campaigns
- Confident and excellent communications skills
- Easy going personality, who doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience using After Effects
- Some experience with Sketch
- Digital publishing
- Basic HTML/Java
If this sounds like you, please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!