This is a rare opportunity for a talented Digital designer to join an expanding Digital team with a vision of defining digital in the healthcare sector.
25 years established, West London based agency have built a strong reputation for brand led communications, offering a unique range of services to a wide range of healthcare clients.
Through its highly experienced management team, this agency offer an exceptional level of expertise based around three main skill sets
- Insightful strategic thinking
- Unique branding capability
- Inspired creative execution
A great opportunity to rise quickly in this growing agency – The designer role will focus on creating the best in breed designs for the Healthcare industry, we are looking for someone who knows the latest design trends, have a great understanding of user experiences and user interfaces on digital projects. The designer will also have a good understanding of using Adobe affects and Maya. This is a great opportunity to help shape the industry.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to deliver creative on time and to the highest standards
- Demonstrate an integrated approach to digital design with the art directors and copywriters
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and Acrobat
BENEFICIAL BUT NON ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, Blender, Dreamweaver, After Effects and Final Cut a plus
- Have an understanding of UI and IA
- Have an understanding of programming language including Flash and HTML