DIGITAL DESIGN LEAD - £50 - 75K
Our client is a busy midsize advertising agency based in SE1, working with clients in the healthcare space. We are looking for a Digital Design Lead who will be responsible for all aspects of digital design, including creating and developing responsive, interactive designs for all digital platforms from initial scamps to final delivery. You will work closely with their creative department as well as their in-house development team.
The ideal candidate
Working across multiple projects at once you will be a hybrid UX and UI Designer WITH suitable healthcare experience. You will be passionate about user centric designs and comfortable leading projects, mentoring Juniors and presenting to clients.
- Previous experience leading and mentoring team members
- Confident leading presentations and liaising with clients
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Design lead or similar role
- Solid experience as a UX designer with research, design, prototype, UI and visual design skills
- Excellent awareness of interaction design and information architecture
- Strong belief in the full UX design process from research, definition, ideation, prototyping, testing and iterating
- Up-to-date knowledge of Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision and Figma are advantageous
- Strong visual and brainstorming skills with the ability to confidently sketch interfaces in cross-functional collaborative teams
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and JS frameworks.
If this sounds like YOU, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch sending your CV + samples ASAP.