Our client, a high-end luxuriant marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire, are seeking an exceptional Digital Artworker to join their integrated design team. Being such a busy and pioneering team, they’re looking for the most talented and skilled Digital Artworkers at all levels.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on a huge range of projects for their vast and prestigious client base, from automotive, including concept cars and racing, to charities, science and entertainment! Using HTML5, you’ll be building the full digital suite of social media, microsites, banners and emails for exceptional clients and brands working across the private sector.
Roles and Responsibilities
You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end digital artworking for a wealth of clients, which includes:
- Acting as a brand guardian, maintaining and lifting creative standards
- Realising ideas, potential layouts and material
- Updating and evolving current guidelines
- Extremely proficient at HTML5
- Excellent digital artworking skills
- Expert level Adobe CS
- Exemplary attention to detail and the ability to adhere to guidelines in an immersive - fast paced - environment
If you wish to have the opportunity to be surrounded by internationally distinguished creatives, working on exciting projects for global brands, send your CV and portfolio in now for immediate consideration!