Our client is a shopper marketing agency, well-established for over 30 years! Their focus is to create multi-disciplined marketing campaigns for HUGE brands.
You’ll need to be a solid artworker, with impeccable attention to detail and strong experience in both digital and print material production.
If you’re well organised and the proficient in HTML, Adobe Edge, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic creative team! It’s worth mentioning that, After Effects and SKETCH skills would be an even better added bonus.
- Assist in the production of finished print artwork and digital material for clients.
- Manage your time effectively, within an agreed brief, agreed budgets and specified deadlines!
- Regularly update the Studio Manager and project teams on the progress of jobs.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of all relevant processes and software programmes.
- Ensure quality checks are carried out for consistent and accurate online/offline material as well as adhering to brand guidelines!
- Produce appropriate and optimised artwork that works across multiple digital devices; smartphones, tablets, laptops/desktops for both Mac and PC.
- Relevant Mac skills.
- Good knowledge of Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Capable of creating and optimising artwork for both print and online usage, across all channels and mediums. Including; social media posts, email company websites, web banners e.g. infographics, product imagery etc.
- Familiar with localising core designs and templates in to various languages.
- Ability and understanding to execute intelligent content layout, including infographics and imagery.
- EXCELLENT attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, sense of initiative to self-manage projects.
- Ability to create animated GIFs would be advantageous as well as After Effects and SKETCH experience.
If this sounds like you, don’t waste time! Please send your CV and Portfolio ASAP!