Global healthcare agency with offices in West London, New York, Los Angeles and Manchester and plans for Central London expansion. Their clients represent the top blue-chip global pharmaceutical companies. This market leading agency’s strong belief in the utilization of digital technology and digital channels, has caused a rapid growth in their digital business. So this is a fantastic opportunity to assume a key position in expansion and growth of the digital development team and become a leading technical innovation expert in the industry.
Required Management Experience & Technical knowledge
The position requires senior level of management experience, technical knowledge and ability to lead in-house and 3rd party development teams.
- Strong experience in designing information architecture, functionality and usability of digital solutions
- Ability to manage integrated projects utilizing in-house, client and 3rd party resources
- A track record of delivering projects involving creative and technology components, on time and on budget
- Experience in building, growing and leading internal digital development team
- Available to consult creative and digital team, clients, account and project managers on digital opportunities and technical specifications and requirements on a project-by-project basis
- Liaising with clients’ IT and digital departments to ensure compliance and compatibility of our digital solutions
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth digital technical understanding of digital technology software, hardware, practices, and pharma regulations is required.
- Strong experience working with open-source technologies and languages (PHP, etc.)
- Working with framework driven object orientated development
- Content management systems (e.g. Drupal, TeamSite, Sitecore, Wordpress)
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS
Advantageous but non-essential knowledge
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies and languages (such as .net and working with PPT plugins)
- Working understanding of servers, domains, web sites, emails, networks, firewalls, VPN, security, mobile, etc.
- Experience working with Mobile Sales Enablement & CLM platforms (Skura, Veeva, Agnitio etc.)
- Systems integration
- Mobile and tablet platforms, specifically phone gap and publishing in webkit frameworks, as well as native development on IOS and Android
- Knowledge of enterprise IT systems and working with blue chip IT teams
- Motivated with can-do attitude, with excellent communications skills.
- Ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute ideas.
- Keeping abreast of the latest digital trends.
- Detail oriented with systematic and structured logical thinking.
A truly rare opportunity to play a large part in this agency’s pioneering agencies mission to create some progressive and globally market leading campaigns for many of of the major top 20 pharmaceutical agencies in the world. You will join an organisation that annually win prestigious awards and have a great staff support system and a dynamic, fun work environment, as well as some great added benefits.