DESIGNER - GLOBAL SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
A thrilling new opportunity has arisen for a talented Integrated Designer to join a forward-thinking global leader in sports, entertainment and fashion and help them delivering innovative and ground-breaking design solutions.
As a visual story-teller, you will be working alongside the Sales and the Strategy teams, delivering winning pitches that will translate in new and growing partnerships for the company’s events and properties.
As skilled Graphic Designer, you will be able to fully understand creative briefs from internal stakeholders, take ownership of projects, coming up with concepts and deliver a full brand experience via your impressive designs!
You will be involved in creating a full range of assets, including presentations, room design, video and a large variety of marketing collaterals to support the sales team delivering winning pitches.
Your main responsibilities:
- Come up with new ideas, push the boundaries, proactively look for new creative trends and constantly propose fresh design solutions
- Produce a variety of marketing collaterals, from print to presentations, to digital assets and video
- Build solid relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure their requirements are correctly prioritised and met
- Work alongside the Senior Designer and Project Manager to ensure all briefs are clear and scheduled within the team’s workflow so that the deadlines are met.
- Have gained previous design experience, preferably in a media agency or advertising environment
- Have strong Powerpoint, Keynote and Adobe CS skills
- Have solid experience and understanding of print and digital design, including but not limited to: presentations, branding, advertising, illustrations, video, infographics, signage and large format, events graphics, website design, UX, animation and social media
- Be a confident communicator, able to pitch your own ideas and to offer guidance and advice to strategist and sales managers in order to help them winning new business
- Be able to think creatively and strategically, to tell a visual story and use your designs to gain attention and engagement
- Be proactive, always aware of creative trends and new technologies
- Be a team player, as well as able to work autonomously on briefs from start to finish
- Have good time management skills, as well as organisational skills
This is an amazing opportunity for a designer passionate about sports, entertainment and fashion, with a strong creative mind, looking to deliver impactful and memorable experiences.
If this full time, Integrated Designer role sounds like you, please, apply by sending your CV and portfolio!