Our client is a leading creative agency for the real estate and architecture industry, currently recruiting for a Design Director to lead their creative team in their bright spacious open plan, in the heart of London Bridge’s area.
You will be joining an agency renowned for their outstanding design standards, helping them shaping and visualizing original and fresh identities for luxury buildings across the world.
As a Design Director, you will be responsible of leading and inspiring your team, whilst keeping an eye on efficiency and results.
You will be driving the creative process, from concept to accurate delivery of the final product, you will use your ability to visualize new brands and identities and to apply design thinking to all aspects of the projects, across multiple channels.
We are looking for someone who thrive to create beautiful, luxury high-end design, who’s always up-to-date with the industry’s trends.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Defining an overall project plan for the creative approach, together with the Creative Director
- Inspire nurture and collaborate with the Design Team
- Direct the design process from concept through to production
- Present work in a clear and inspiring way both in front of external clients and internal stakeholders
- Able to work accurately under pressure, always aware of budgets and timeline
Key skills for the role:
- 9+ years of experience within the creative industry, working on branding and campaigns
- Experience with art direction and photo shoots
- Excellent command of all design, communication principles and trends
- Ability to achieve high standard of quality and accuracy under tight deadlines
- Understanding of the creative process from concept to production techniques
- Time management, attention to detail, problem solving
- Great communication skills, ability to build and grow relationships, to inspire those around you with your passion and enthusiasm
- Confidence in pitching
This is a full-time position. To apply please send your CV and beautiful portfolio through!