Working within a lovely small team of designers, dealing with exclusive and elegant restaurant brands, you’ll have the chance to develop the client identity from the concept through to the whole range of marketing materials and interiors.
You’ll be able to see your concept coming to life and spread through all the range of print materials, including large format for events and exhibitions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys dealing with clients and coming up with ideas while inspiring other people with his creative approach and proactive attitude.
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Dealing with the clients to take the brief
- Coming up with concepts and ideas to pitch in front of clients
- Leading a team of 3 designers and artworkers from concept to final print artwork
- Ensuring all deadlines are met and the client is kept informed during the whole process
- Inspiring the team with innovative solutions and an open-minded approach
- Portfolio showing a good variety of designs, high quality print materials
- Previous experience as a designer, gained in a creative agency environment
- Proficiency with all the Adobe Creative Suite’s tools
- Experience with retail: POS, Large Format Print, Signage, Events and Exhibitions, marketing materials.
- A can-do and positive attitude
- Personable manner and ability to deal with clients
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV and portfolio! We’d love to hear from you!