Creative Designer (SOCIAL)
We are delighted to be working with a leading global Sports & Entertainment Marketing Agency who are looking for a multi skilled, highly conceptual Creative Designer to join their growing Creative studio.
Working within a small, but highly knowledgeable team, on ideation, development and execution of powerful content and campaigns for the biggest brands in the World.
The primary focus will be on the creation and execution of design solutions for online, social, content and branding projects but may also include experiential and PR.
We are looking for a fresh & innovative creative thinker, who’s able to translate ideas into vibrant executions and will be responsible for developing compelling multi-media, multi-channel social campaigns. With this varied role you will do more than just make things look good, you will also come up with ideas for content and executions.
The successful candidate will be working on creative designs for both current and potential clients, bringing ideas to life visually in proposals as well as live production work.
- Creating stand-out designs and creative executions
- Contributing ideas and designs to new-business initiatives
- Work with the team to develop creative design solutions that answer and exceed client briefs.
- Execution of design solutions for social, content, online and branding projects.
- Ensure standards for creative deliverables are maintained through to completion (concepts, layouts, final mechanicals, etc.)
- To respond quickly to business and client needs (e.g. short timescale projects, last-minute requests and last-minute changes).
- Present creative recommendations to internal and external clients.
- Communicate with respective teams to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Collaborate, be a problem solver and contribute to the wider team creativity through sharing inspiration and contributing to creative ideation sessions.
- Carry out any other duties that are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Your Key Skills:
- Experience of working as a designer in a leading creative/marketing/advertising agency.
- Working knowledge of all major social media platforms.
- Excellent understanding of traditional and interactive design, including Content, Social, Illustration,
- Infographics, Logos, Icons, OOH Signage, Event Graphics, Experiential, Digital etc.
- Strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to craft ideas and visuals that convey a brand message.
- Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups.
- Strong work ethic with the flexibility to navigate change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work calmly under pressure whilst meeting deadlines.
- Understanding and/or interest in culture and entertainment.
What you’ll get:
· Opportunity to join a well-known growing and trendsetting agency
· Global client portfolio
· Attractive package and benefits
· Continuous trainings
· Career growing opportunities
If this Social Creative role sounds like you, then please share your CV and Portfolio ASAP.