The UK's largest independent provider of consultancy services are looking to recruit a driven and creative Data Analyst to develop and improve their employee engagement system.
This role requires a creative thinker to analyse results, create new interactive tools and front end user journeys, as well as explore the creative application of UI/UX data in order to deliver the key insights in a visually and functionally powerful way for the benefit of both their clients and employees.
Supporting the Platform and Engagement Architect, the main responsibilities of this role would be:
• Working with design and copy teams to create and design additional functionality, education and user journeys
• Improving the analysis calculations for all clients needs; workplace benefits, pensions, investments
• Use of data analysis skills to find patterns and key insights
• Investigating and analysing surveys, studies and raw data, including ‘big data’, in order to reach and present relevant conclusions (verbal, written, online).
• System development, including designing and implementing scalable processes
• Strong communication skills (written, visual, presentational and personal)
• Graduate of any analytical degree or vocational qualification (e.g. including mathematical, scientific, engineering or technology related)
• Experience of workplace benefits
• Experience of system development
(Full time, North West London)
If this sounds like the role for you, please send in your CV now to: email@example.com