CREATIVE ARTWORKER - INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE CREATIVE AGENCY/ CENTRAL LONDON
We are looking for a skilled Creative Artworker to join an independent, and creative, full-service health marketing and communications agency built on great vitality, liveliness and a great team spirit.
Health is their passion, and they have been recognised PMLiVE’s top 40 UK healthcare agencies. This client focuses on bold, brilliant and dynamic ideas to overcome any marketing challenge and help healthcare brands reach their highest potential!
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a knowledgeable print and digital creative artworker to join this fast paced and established team. You'll have proven agency experience and a strong eye for detail, accuracy and consistency as well as a passion and keen eye for design.
• Following brand guidelines and existing brand styles meticulously.
• Working on both online and offline projects and with a positive can-do attitude.
• Generating original creative solutions for a broad range of channels, including; websites, E-Detailers, PowerPoint presentations, printed posters, illustrated books, animations, motion graphics for film, branding, logos, etc.
• Working on multiple projects together at once, independently or in a team.
• Print processes, typography and impeccable attention to detail.
What’s expected from the Creative Artworker:
• Proven experience in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint for both print and digital applications.
• Meet with account managers or clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
• Ability to create or amend design work, ensuring accuracy of all content and layout.
• Planning and prioritising various tasks to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Ensure that all work is tonally appropriate to meet the client brand guidelines.
This is a fantastic job opportunity to develop your skills across the variety of disciplines.
To apply to this Creative Artworker job role, please send your CV + work samples ASAP.