Our client is a busy creative studio, based in east London, currently looking for a Creative Artworker to join their small team.
Working in a very fast paced environment, the ability to manage and deliver multiple artworks simultaneously is a must.
The Creative Artworker will support the team in delivering high end, bespoke, quality print projects to be presented in front of their most prestigious clients.
The right candidate will be able to bring a new, original and inspired point of view and suggest ideas and innovative approaches.
The role is deadline-driven, fast-paced and require an excellent eye for detail.
This is a client facing role, so a positive, communicative, confident and smart approach is required.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign being your main tool.
- Min. 1 year creative industry experience, preferably in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail essential
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects from concept to delivery
- Ability to engage with the team to ensure delivery of best practice
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
- Taking responsibility for jobs being completed within the agreed timeframe
The role will suit a candidate that takes pride in delivering beautiful print artwork and loves the challenge of working to extremely tight deadlines.
This is a Full Time permanent role.
Salary up to £ 27K.
To apply please send us your CV with a copy of your Portfolio/work samples.