We are looking for an in-house Copywriter to join a compelling charity in West London.
The client is a non-profitable organisation operating across England, currently looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their Brand & Communications team who’s looking to make a difference and shape lives through impactful messages and campaigns, as well as articles and other marketing materials.
Being the Senior Copywriter, you’ll be leading and inspiring junior members of your team and work together to produce effective copy aimed at different audiences and delivered across a variety of print & digital channels.
We are looking for someone creative and driven, with solid experience in a variety of industries.
- Significant copywriting experience either in-house or agency
- English university degree, journalistic experience or equivalent professional experience with varied portfolio of work matching responsibilities outlined above
- Experience of writing copy of a corporate nature
- Experience of, and proven success with, writing copy for consumer lifestyle brand(s)
- Experience of different writing styles
- Voluntary sector and youth experience is a bonus
Skills & Attributes
- A creative and strategic conceptual thinker who's comfortable working with a range of writing formats: from serious long copy to a witty one-liner
- A versatile writer who can connect with different audiences, with demonstrable experience of working for a youthful audience
- A strong proofreader with an impeccable standard of grammar
- A genuine passion for making a difference
- A collaborative team-player who enjoys working with a range of creative people
- Ability to receive, interpret and act on feedback from various stakeholders
- A positive and conscientious self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Creatively curious and motivated to challenge themselves to deliver consistently strong work that is relevant to the audience
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise and work to fast-changing and sometimes conflicting deadlines