A fantastic opportunity to join a growing digital team for the largest business of its sector, looking to create a world class digital marketing & social media team.
Own content for multiple high profile brands, testing new social channels and help grow followers and engagement to drive leads and brand awareness.
Great scope for development, training and progression – this role is perfect for anyone who understands the value that social media communications offers a business and why its different to personal profile management.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop innovative ideas, engaging customer centric content and campaigns to push the brand ahead of competitors
- Monitor and report social media statistic using relevant software such as Google Analytics and industry leading management platforms
- Focus on driving engagement across social media & all digital marketing channels, evaluating and reporting on performance
- Keep pace with new social industry trends and developments
- Research areas of importance/opportunity for the brands
- To think strategically and make suggestions on how best to develop the social strategy for all brands
- Provide regular insight into performance and market trends
- Help with the launch of new social media platforms across key brands in the business, driving a strategy specific for the channel
- Work closely with the wider marketing department to meet company goals of growing an audience and driving sales
- Co-ordinate communication on social media with the wider marketing team and align with campaign messaging
· A good knowledge of social media platforms and how best to use them for business
· Strong copywriting skills
· Ability to flex between different writing styles
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent attention to detail
· Research and analytics
· Creative skills
· Experience in a similar role/degree level