Conceptual Copywriter - B2B Marketing Agency – London
We are working with an exceptional London based award-winning marketing agency who are recognised as experts in B2B marketing, trusted by some of the largest companies and biggest brands in the world. Due to exciting amounts of growth over the last year they are now looking for a full-time talented copywriter who is able to wear two hats: to work on conceptual creative briefs, as well as the ability to write long format copy.
This position is conceptual, where a good grasp of writing for campaigns is essential, as well as firm grasp on B2B communications across the tech, engineering and manufacturing sectors for large global clients.
Your ideas should be strong and well considered, as they will have to work across multiple clients & platforms, so we are looking for someone who can consistently produce copy to the highest standard!
Working alongside an Art Director and Designers you will help to produce concepts & messaging - which then need to turn in to campaign assets (advertisements, video storyboards, infographics, digital banners, social etc) and a wide range of mediums that also include, but are not limited to, direct mail, web pages, email campaigns, augmented print, social media, white papers, marketing and sales brochures.
The main responsibilities are:
- Produce original copy for a range of briefs - this could range from conceptual ideas and hard-hitting headlines through to longer form web pages or an in-depth thought leadership piece.
- Generate engaging, customer-focused content that adds value to every experience.
- Work closely with the team to ensure consistency across all messaging – adhering to the brief and established brand values.
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Respond positively to client feedback, amending and improving where required.
- Quickly pick up, employ, and evolve the client’s tone of voice.
- Oversee and proofread copy for quality, accuracy and brand compliance.
- A passion for writing and the ability to produce creative and compelling copy to tight deadlines.
- Experience in creating copy for a range of channels, both online and offline.
- Exceptional written communication and editing skills.
- Understanding of the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- An ability to understand new ideas quickly and to convey those ideas to others.
- Creative and conceptual flair.
- Enjoyment of working closely with designers to generate new ideas and solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years in a copywriter’s role within an integrated agency, ideally with experience in B2B.
- Experience in a multi-channel environment, developing and executing ideas across the whole spectrum.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and Samples ASAP!