Our client, a championing Healthcare Agency are seeking a passionate and charismatic leader for an engaging Client Partnership role.
This is an unmissable opportunity to develop your leadership and managerial skills, working closely with clients to develop their strategic direction. You will be building and developing strong relationships with new and existing clients, advising them on brand communication and creating unique and effective solutions.
You’ll be leading an exceptional team – providing mentorship and acting as a role model for team members in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
You will be liaising with clients to build strong relationships, demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude and generate new business.
- Minimum 5 years’ healthcare experience
- A scientific or marketing degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and engaging, pushing to meet with clients at every opportunity
- Ability to effectively develop and sell proposals to clients
- Overseeing the strategic and executional quality of all client material
- Collaborate with internal teams to maximise client and results
- Drive business growth by developing proposals on a day-to-day basis
- Actively seek out new business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Build and maintain an effective network of contacts
- Ensure the highest standards are met at all times