Business Development Executive – Global Media, Travel and Events Agency/ Central London
We are looking for a talented Business Development Executive with exceptional organisational skills for a fast-paced Central London based global media, travel and events agency who specialise in bespoke and stylish events in the luxury travel and leisure sectors. This role is focusing on their new division specialising in digital, smart meetings across multiple sectors, taking their experience in running world leading in-person events into the digital events space.
Working closely with General Manager, you will have the opportunity to help with the hands-on sales and marketing of a wide range of the agencies new brand and portfolio of digital events. This is a central role for the agency where you will be required to identify, maximise and capitalise on new prospects, and exceed all campaign targets.
This is an excellent opportunity if you enjoy a hands-on role where you can wear many different hats, learn valuable skills in an environment that encourages your development.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Owning the full sales cycle and negotiation, from open to close
- Managing pipeline and exceeding daily KPIs
- Accurately forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to improve campaigns and create sales copies.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years in a consultative, B2B sales role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales process and strategies
- Track record of exceeding targets
- Confidence & self-motivation
- Resilience & proactivity
- Experience in the B2B events industry is desirable but not essential.
The right candidate will be highly efficient, results driven, organised and capable of handling more than one project simultaneously.
Please note, this is a full time permanent positon.