You will be responsible for leading on best practise briefing, setting up and embedding strong processes. You will develop a briefing format specifically designed to fit all briefing requirements. The aim is that the processes you establish will create a self-sufficient briefing culture across the organisation. You will manage the briefing process between teams, liaising between stakeholders and the Brand division in order that work is only delivered against clear and strategically agreed briefs. You will work closely with the Senior Production Manager, Head of Production, Head of Brand Planning and Traffic Coordinator to oversee workflow and ensure the efficient running of the division. You will embed best practise briefing and train the teams we work with in how to write top quality creative briefs in order that we deliver consistently high quality work and deliver a coherent brand experience.
- Lead on designing and implementing a robust briefing process, creating templates and training teams across the organisation in order to improve and standardise the process
- Run training sessions and develop engaging materials for teams to understand the briefing process and be clear on their responsibility within the process
- Put the best practise briefing plans into operation to reach of goal of no work being done without a strong creative brief behind it
- Be the gate keeper for all briefs coming into the system, pushing back on late submissions or unrealistic timelines, on briefs that are incomplete or off strategy/ brand and confidently working with teams to reassess their needs and find a positive way forward
- Work closely with the Brand Managers and Production Managers to be the link between strategic planning and delivery