We are looking for a Brand Marketing Copywriter to work for a leading Children’s Charity in North West London.
The Copywriter’s role is to support the organisation to deliver the brand strategy and do what’s right for children, through narrative development and management of the brand story across multi-channel communications that results in higher brand awareness and consideration to support the charity.
The job role:-
- Delivering the brand tone of voice and copy style across multi-channel marketing communications; effectively engaging target audiences to enlist greater support for the work.
- Leading on copy development, editing and proofing as part of the creative services forward planning and workflow production process, demonstrating extensive knowledge and expertise across audiences and multi-channel communications to deliver a coherent and compelling brand experience.
- Managing stakeholder groups delivering high-profile charity publications (such as Annual Reports, impact reports, etc)
- Monitoring and evaluating campaign messaging to drive effectiveness and brand tracking research, regularly reporting KPIs.
- Maintaining up-to-date key messages, brand guidelines, the case study story bank and campaign assets on the brand hub, including maintaining brand content across digital channels (internal and external).
- Managing situations where the brand guidelines are challenged, working proactively and positively with teams to achieve an agreed outcome.
- Championing the brand story working with story gatherers and orchestrating a brand champions programme across the UK; facilitating workshops to coach teams on story gathering techniques, storytelling, tone of voice, creative execution and legal compliance requirements.
You’ll be integral to the busy and energetic Brand Marketing team who work closely & collaboratively helping to take the organisation on a smoothly run brand journey.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.