We are working on an exciting Associate Digital Creative Director job opportunity for a highly creative communications agency in Central London. They are a healthcare agency that does things differently. Their work pushes boundaries and challenges people. It wins awards.
The Associate Creative Director will manage the digital teams across the group, working with creative, technical and UX teams, art and copy teams and client services. You’ll need to be a champion of cutting edge UI, CS and UX, film & animation, a great presenter and still not afraid to muck in and be hands on when needed.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven leadership ability
- Be highly experienced and accomplished at team management
- Expert in all areas of digital commercial design
- Strong track record in within advertising
- Highly confident with pitching & presentations
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Hands on involvement in all areas of digital commercial design
- Produce high quality ideas and content for digital campaigns
- Effectively respond to briefs and communicate ideas to the team
- Originating and developing ideas for key pitches
- Drive successful commercial creative output
- Lead and pioneer the award winning creative team
- Liaise with other creative team leaders
- Raise and maintain exemplary standards
- Act as a role model for your team
Previous healthcare experience is not required, just the understanding of the challenges & an interest in how to translate a complex subject matter into something truly creative and engaging.
As well as a competitive salary and range of company benefits, you can expect to work in a dynamic, challenging environment surrounded by a fantastic team of people who love what they do. If you’re ready for a fresh and exciting challenge working with some of the brightest minds in the healthcare industry, then this could be the place to put your talents to work. Please get in touch sending your CV + samples ASAP.