This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking Artworker to join a highly established & reputable charity. Based in Watford, our client is a leading organisation that has recently gone through a stunning rebrand!
If you’re ready to hit the ground running & come from (preferably) a small studio environment, where you’ve had to develop a variety of skills, including production, artworking & project management, then this is the role for you.
The Artworker is a key role within this in-house Studio. You will be working closely with the Creative Services Manager and freelance Designers to produce artwork across a variety of platforms, including brochures, flyers, GIFs, social media assets, whilst also dealing closely with production houses and printers. We’re looking for a fast worker, who can take a meticulous & detailed approach to the high volume of work. You’ll be someone who can manage projects, workloads & relationships, being proactive and scheduling when needed to.
- Outstanding layout skills
- Ensure the expected level of quality control is delivered throughout each project, to a press ready standard
- Experience dealing with production houses/printers
- Follow existing brand styles to produce consistent work to a given brief
- Project management experience
- Relationship management – being proactive with scheduling etc.
- Client facing skills, when required
- Someone who can get involved and hit the ground running from the beginning
- Confident and calm, working well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong time management and impeccable attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a lovely team and build on your artworking & production skills in a meaningful environment at a remarkable charity.
To apply please send us your CV with a copy of your portfolio/work samples.