ARTWORKER - INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE CREATIVE AGENCY/ BERKSHIRE
We are looking for a skilled Artworker to join an independent, and creative, full-service health marketing and communications agency built on great vitality, liveliness and a great team spirit.
Health is their passion! This client focuses on bold, brilliant and dynamic ideas to overcome any marketing challenge and help healthcare brands reach their highest potential!
As a full-service creative agency, they cover every channel to position and promote brands in industry. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join an expanding team, make a real difference, learn from the best and gain experience of working with clients from all over the world.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a knowledgeable print and digital artworker to join this fast paced and established team. You'll have proven agency experience and a strong eye for detail, accuracy and consistency as well as a passion and keen eye for design and meticulous attention to detail and consistency is a must.
- Following brand guidelines and existing brand styles meticulously
- Working on both online and offline projects and with a positive can-do attitude
- Generating original creative solutions for a broad range of channels, including; websites, E-Detailers, PowerPoint presentations, printed posters, illustrated books, animations, motion graphics for film, branding, logos, etc.
- Working on multiple projects together at once, independently or in a team.
- Print processes, typography and impeccable attention to detail.
What’s expected from the Artworker:
- Proven experience in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint for both print and digital applications.
- Meet with account managers or clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- You are experienced in taking existing designs to final artwork delivery consistent with brand guidelines, both print materials and digital
- Ability to create or amend design work, ensuring accuracy of all content and layout
- Planning and prioritising various tasks to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ensure that all work is tonally appropriate to meet the client brand guidelines.
This is a fantastic job opportunity to develop your skills across the variety of disciplines.
To apply to this Creative Artworker job role, please send your CV + work samples ASAP.