Top, prestigious, luxury Property company is looking for an Artworker to join their Central London Business Development team.
The BD team consists of industry leading content writers and designers who work closely together to deliver extremely creative, tailored, high end pitches for their wider business. Working in a very fast paced environment, the ability to manage and deliver multiple pitches simultaneously is a must.
As the sole artworker in the team, you will be a key in supporting the designers in delivering bespoke, elegant print projects to be presented in front of their most famous and important clients.
The role is deadline-driven, fast-paced and will require a meticulous approach and an excellent eye for detail.
- Taking the creative design concepts and re-working to make the files print ready
- Solid commercial experience with artworking and amending multipage corporate documents such us bids, annual reports, brochures etc.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a particular emphasis on InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to engage with the team to ensure delivery of best practice and ensuring a seamless service
- Can-do and proactive attitude
Previous experience in trafficking and workflow management is desirable.
This is not a creative role.
To apply please send us your CV with a copy of your Portfolio/work samples that demonstrates your keen eye for detail and your skills to work on heavy-text documents.