We are recruiting for an exciting shopper marketing agency who are hiring an Account Manager. Working with this highly established, midsize creative agency on the BEST street in London along side award winning creatives, strategic thinkers and brand activators who are dedicated to influencing big brand shopper behaviour. Their focus is to create multi-disciplined marketing campaigns for HUGE brands.
You’ll be energetic and enthusiastic, with proven experience within an agency, working on one of the agencie's largest account for an incredibly well-known digital tech brand. You’ll also have excellent project management skills and come from a Shopper Marketing background.
- Digital, online marketing and print production
- Briefing studios in all aspects of creative process and all aspects of production.
- POS and in-store merchandising solutions.
- All aspects of Production.
- Controlling budget and forecasting, presentation development and delivery.
- Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) – ideally Office 360 and Microsoft Project is a bonus!
- Broad understanding of technology or consumer electronics retail landscape.
- Involvement in strategic planning.
- Data management and analysis.
- Engaging ‘can do’ attitude!
- Strong administrative and co-ordination skills.
- Good knowledge of retail environment and how to work with sales and marketing stakeholders at Brand / Manufacturer and Retailer levels.
- Demonstration of good presentation and selling techniques.
- IMPECCABLE attention to detail and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task!
If this sounds like you, don’t waste time! Please send your CV ASAP!