ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL ADVERTISING AGENCY
Our client is a Global Advertising Agency leader in the market, currently looking for a skilled and proactive Account Manager with experience working within Social Media to join their team and help develop their Account Management functions.
Reporting to the Account Director, you will be an integral part of this growing agency, working with the clients and internal teams to manage the delivery of projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- To coordinate various online, offline and social projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
- To ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager/media are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate workflow.
- You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Account Director informed throughout.
- You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life.
- 3-5 years’ experience – deep expertise in digital & direct marketing incl. activations, broad experience in ATL and adaptations of global campaigns.
- Fluent English is a must. Another European language appreciated.
- Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business.
- Skillful project management – expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget.
- Proven experience in managing team members.
- Enthusiastic team-player.
- Curious and keen to grow & learn.
- Flexible and open to work in an agile environment.
The right candidate will be highly efficient, results driven, organised and capable of handling more than one account simultaneously. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is key, and in return you will be working in a collaborative and fun agency.
This is a full time, permanent position.