Are you ready to break out into the next phase of your career?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Working on a range of consumer, corporate and healthcare briefs for big name and big brand clients, you will have the chance to fast-track your career by taking advantage of the excellent training and progression opportunities at this independent, central London PR agency.
We’re working with an established comms agency with a focus on innovation in the health sector, clients range from well-funded cutting-edge start-ups, established medical technology, pharmaceutical and biotech blue chips, through to consumer and lifestyle products.
They provide a fully integrated client service from strategy, digital and in-bound, medical comms and some public affairs alongside good old fashioned PR. Boutique, independent, and growing! They offer a hybrid model of office and home working with 3 core days in office per week (West End & Hammersmith) because they like spending time with each other!
Due to growth in the company we are looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
· Working closely with a senior director, you will become client lead for a handful of varied accounts
· Build upon your network of media and industry contacts
· Identifying and helping to plan and pitch for new business
· Managing / mentoring junior team members
· Must have interest in science and healthcare, if not the experience.
· Ability to create and manage other people’s money! So budget creation and tracking and communicating costs is a must
· Some track record in helping land new business with new and existing clients
· Manage fascinating projects
Every day is a learning day and they help all the team members achieve what they want from their career. At Account Manager level - training and development will focus on digital and data marketing, communications strategy, and wider commercial skills.
They have a comprehensive list of benefits, a competitive salary, above average holidays, mental health and resilience programs …and the list goes on.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP.