Our client is a leading scientific and healthcare agency, with offices in UK and US, currently looking for an Account Manager to grow their client services team.
The role will be based in their west London offices, and will have the chance to impact on the continuous growth of the company.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing projects, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are respected.
Acting as first point of contact for clients, stakeholders and internal teams, you’ll be running the day-to-day project management from start to finish. You’ll make sure that the brief is obtained and communicated to all parts involved in the projects and that all details required are always accurate and up-to-date.
The candidate will be making a real impact during strategic internal meetings, and assisting and contributing to the delivery of new business development pitches.
- A post graduate Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical-related degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in MedComms
- Knowledge of pharma industry and experience of running global projects within the industry
- Strong communications and negotiation skills as well as ability to interact and engage with clients
- Problem solving and multi-tasking skills, alongside strong organisational abilities
- Team player and calm under pressure
This is a full time permanent role, based in West London.
Salary up to £ 45K per year plus benefits.