ACCOUNT MANAGER / HEALTHCARE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY / LONDON
Our client is a vibrant, and highly creative healthcare communications agency, who are currently looking for a skilled and proactive Account Manager to join their expanding & super friendly team.
You will be joining a proficient and highly efficient accounts team, with the structures in place to help achieve maximum success in this role. You will be responsible in helping to create and revitalise healthcare brands in an agency who are fluent in their beliefs, structure and philosophy. You will be rewarded with a generous package and be given valuable support to guide you through your career.
Reporting to the Account Director, you will play a key role in the business and are pivotal to the smooth running of projects. You will be required to have brilliant communication, organisation and time management skills. You will have an amazing opportunity to be a leading light with an ambitious and rapidly growing healthcare communications company.
Your main responsibilities:
- Build successful relationships with a number of core pharmaceutical clients
- Create and manage project timelines and budgets
- Prepare all client facing documents and presentations, including monthly management information for clients
- Conduct regular internal and client status meetings
- Drive forward client strategy within the agency, assisting with revenue growth
- To drive and develop the Quality Review process across the business
- Ensure efficient monthly client billing
- Provide support on client pitches
- Healthcare Agency background with minimum of four years' experience
- Organised, detail oriented and delivery focussed
- Experience of healthcare/ Pharmaceutical clients
- Revenue focused and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
The right candidate will be a strategic thinker, highly efficient, results driven, organised and capable of handling more than one account simultaneously. We are looking for someone who is happy to work with autonomy. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is key, and in return you will be working in a collaborative and progressive agency.
This is a full time, permanent position.