Our client is a vibrant design agency, based in the heart of Farringdon, currently looking for a skilled and proactive Account Executive to join their team.
Working closely with the studio, you will be responsible for liaising with the workflow team on the booking and status of projects, assisting the Senior Account Manager with keeping clients up to date on the progress of projects and associated budgets. In addition to this, you will be able to take briefs and provide estimates and proposals as required.
You will need to be customer focused, super organised, approachable and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. For some clients you will be the first point of contact, so you will need to be able to build great relationships from the moment you answer the phone.
Your main responsibilities:
- Supporting the Senior Account Manager with a wide variety of client service and administrative tasks
- Working directly with designers across the studio to understand project progress and status
- Dealing with client queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Generating and issuing weekly, monthly and quarterly management status reports and budget updates in a timely fashion
- Preparing client facing documents and presentations
- Creating and managing project timelines and budgets
- Quality reviewing projects as required
- Being on top of administrative tasks
- Ensuring efficient timesheet entry and monthly client billing
- Agency background with minimum of 2 years' experience
- Organised, detail oriented and delivery focussed
- Experience of working with corporate clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, and familiar with financial management / CRM systems
If this sounds like you, don’t waste time! Please send your CV ASAP!