Dynamic and forward thinking creative healthcare agency based in EC1 are looking for a Digital Account Director for their busy and growing team.
You'll lead all aspects of your accounts and team across strategy, brand knowledge, opportunity development, relationship management, financial control and quality assurance. You'll manage, support, mentor and develop junior members of the team.
You are the heart of the business and the team, responsible for the smooth running of the business both internally and externally. You are also key to identifying opportunities and looking to maximise strategic and creative excellence on the work we do. Many different people will be looking to you for advice, guidance, information and knowledge, including the junior team, the agency senior management team and your clients. You are central to the success of your accounts and are a key agency advocate and representative to colleagues and clients.
The key areas to cover:
- To facilitate good communication across all who work on your accounts to ensure consistency of approach and understanding
- To build and maintain strong client relationships that are viewed by both sides as a partnership
- To earn the clients’ trust
- To demonstrate strategic leadership on your accounts
- To research subject areas and new developments relevant to the account or categories you work in to help identify and plan potential new projects and/or additional business opportunities
- To establish and deliver creative work that meet the agreed marketing objectives for the brand
- To be the key mentor and director of your team
- To identify and communicate opportunities for expanding accounts within clients
- To be a business driver responsible for new organic and new business development
- To review and manage internal and external resources to ensure that projects are initiated and fulfilled to the correct specificity and brand requirements
- To provide accurate information for, and take responsibility for, financial planning, revenue forecasting, WIP reporting and timely invoicing
- To manage projects within the budget agreed
Please send your CV ASAP to apply for this role.