ACCOUNT DIRECTOR JOB / £50K + GENEROUS PACKAGE / BIG BRANDS
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Director to work within one of London’s top corporate communications agencies. Working with one of their client teams, you will be leading the delivery of high calibre, multi-channel communications solutions for a varied and blue-chip client base. This can include annual reports, branding projects, digital marketing, employee communications and website content.
Overview of the role
The role of the Account Director is to work within one of the client communications teams leading the delivery of high calibre, multi-channel communications solutions for their blue-chip client base. This can include annual reports and reviews, sustainability reports, investor relations and employee communications, online reporting centres and wider website content and communications initiatives.
The role will require you to engage with senior stakeholders and provide you with the opportunity to develop an intimate understanding of your client’s strategy and business model as well as a deep understanding of best practice and market trends in financial and non-financial reporting. In time, we will also provide you with the opportunities and platform to develop your career within this growing and highly ambitious organisation.
- Strategic account development
- Client relationship management
- Account Management and driving delivery of all your mixed media projects
- Financial & commercial responsibility
- Project team management
Qualifications, experience & skills:
- The successful candidate will hold or have experience in/with:
- 4+ years agency or client-side experience within marketing and communications;
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills are essential;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Exceptional attention to detail; and
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The role is well suited for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent academics, a curious and innovative mind, and a desire to learn about best practice corporate communications. The successful candidate must be comfortable communicating with clients and internal teams, have a keen eye for detail, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, creative flair and want to participate in building one of the largest and most successful professional service companies of its kind.
The company offers extensive training and personal development opportunities, a generous package including flexible remote working going forward.