Young, dynamic and forward-thinking healthcare agency that produce high quality work which impacts and changes behaviour, are seeking an Account Director to lead all account aspects including their team across strategy, brand knowledge, opportunity development, relationship management, financial control and quality assurance.
You’ll be the heart of the business/team responsible for the smooth running of the business both internally and externally. You are also key to identifying opportunities and looking to maximise strategic and creative excellence on the work we do. Many different people will be looking to you for advice, guidance, information and knowledge, including the junior team, the agency senior management team and your clients. You are central to the success of your accounts and are a key agency advocate and representative to colleagues and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- To facilitate good communication across all who work on your accounts to ensure consistency of approach and understanding
- To clearly communicate roles and responsibilities within your team
- To manage regular client–agency review processes and obtaining regular client feedback
- To build and maintain strong client relationships that are viewed by both sides as a partnership
- To partner with the client on a strategic level to identify and drive projects and help solve their business issues
- To liaise with the primary client and other relevant client personnel e.g. medical advisers, to ensure full, 360 understanding of the brand and account
- To establish and deliver work that meet the agreed marketing objectives for the brand
- To work with the agency team to shape and develop compelling propositions and creative briefs, ensuring this is in line with the marketing objectives for the brand
- To critically assess and direct creative work through alignment to the brief and objectives
- To identify and communicate opportunities for expanding accounts within clients
- To review all material produced by the agency to ensure delivery to agreed brief
- To ensure all tactical suggestions are justified and tailored to specific client and brand needs
- To act as an agency advocate, understanding and championing the agency’s philosophy
- To oversee and approve all job estimates/SOWs prior to sending to client
- To ensure estimates are approved by the client prior to commencing work (please refer to individual client policies on POs etc)
- To alert Client Lead and Finance Director to any change in specification that impacts on project costs and/or revenue
- To manage projects within the budget agreed
These guys are pushing the boundaries of healthcare advertising and having fun on the way. Everyone there is an experienced expert in their field, most staff coming from the most renowned digital agencies in the world. An Account Manager here will have the best support and resource possible at their disposal.