Groundbreaking, award-winning, experiential & spatial design agency, based in London is looking for a 3D visualiser to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
The client produces outstanding, cutting-edge design for the hospitality industry and specialises within the luxury sector.
The 3D visualiser will join the Head of Visualisation and their team, with a view to work across a range of projects, to deliver high-end visuals, 3D models, CGI renderings, VR ready assets and collaterals, in a timely manner and to the highest standard.
The ideal candidate will have a mid or senior level of experience, and be able to take ownership of projects from start to finish.
- 3D modelling of interior spaces, including furniture and lighting fixtures
-Texturing of 3D assets
- Rendering to photoreal quality
- Contributing to the production and preparation of presentations
- Proficiency with 3D Studio Max, Rhino, V-ray and/or Corona, Photoshop, AfterFX and all the relevant plug-ins.
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine and VR workflows.
- Proficient in texturing 3D assets.
- Excellent rendering skills.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as with autonomy.
- Ability to work with fast deadlines and to deliver at a high standard under pressure.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and interior design drawings.
- Organised and communicative.
The role will start as soon as possible for a 3 months contract, with a view to extend/convert to permanent full time role.
Salary based on experience.
To apply please, submit your CV and work samples, with indication of your desired salary.