3D Generalist - London Based
This is an exciting job opportunity for a full-time 3D Generalist to work on a variety of different moving image work, including live-action, animation and visual effects.
Our client is an award-winning film and motion studio, looking for someone with superb design, animation and art direction skills with the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and whom has a genuine passion, drive and energy to create outstanding motion design work.
We are considering all levels of industry experience but the chosen candidate must be highly proficient in modelling, lighting, texturing and rendering as well as post-production skills such as tracking, match moving and compositing.
- A great design eye and love of motion design
- A good working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Expert working knowledge of Cinema 4D (Houdini is a bonus)
- Expert working knowledge of texturing, lighting and rendering (In particular Octane but Redshift is a bonus)
- Good working knowledge of compositing and finishing skills (In particular After Effects but Nuke is a bonus)
- Additional skills such in Substance Painter, X-Particles and Z-Brush are a bonus
If this sounds like the perfect 3D and Motion Graphic Design job for you, please, submit your CV and showreel!