We are working with an exciting client who designs and delivers memorable, creative, brand-focused live events and media for global clients.
Due to huge success and growth within the company, we are looking for two passionate 3D Designers to join their team, who has exceptional flair and relevant industry experience, to take responsibility for generating forward thinking, creative concepts for brand environments including live events, set design, conferences, product expos and exhibitions.
As a key member ot the Design Team, you'll lead the 3D design on dedicated projects and proposals working alongside Event Producers and Production Managers to ensure client briefs are met with the highest level of creativity, delivered on time and on budget. You’ll be capable of translating concepts into fantastic 3D visuals to support client presentations.
As well as being a creative thinker, your skills include:
- The ability to lead 3D design projects taking them from brief, through concept design
and development to production.
- Minimum 5 years agency experience delivering creative concepts for events.
- Excellent design and visualisation skills in Cinema 4D.
- Strong spatial planning and technical drawing ability using Vectorworks or AutoCAD.
- Great Adobe CS/CC (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign specific) skills to perfect presentation collateral.
- Good freehand sketching skills.
- Strong industry experience and an interest in brand focused experiential, event,
set, interior, industrial or theatrical design.
- Excellent interpersonal/client presentation skills with a proven track record delivering competitive pitch winning ideas.
This role is based in both their London and Hertfordshire offices, easily commutable from London Kings Cross (45 minutes).